Not all businesses are alike and as our name applies, we are here to assist YOU. We are different. We work WITH you to grow your business and your bottom line. How is your business doing today? How will it be tomorrow? Or five years from now? With BOA’s services, knowledge and experience required, your business will prosper.
Every client will receive personal attention and not just given a one-size-fits-all-solution. We have a forward looking philosophy that will be custom fit just for your business.
How do you know your business is succeeding? Without specific metrics to gauge your success, you will never know what is working and what isn’t. BOA will assist in determining the success by analysis of past and current information. In order to grow your business and your bottom line management must be willing to experiment with new approaches and then measure their success. To be successful, you must continually reinvent yourself and not be left behind. Continued analysis and course adjustment will assure that you never are.
SIX CORE VALUES THAT DEFINE OUR APPROACH:
- We collaborate with clients to develop best practices tailored to meet their unique organization.
- All our work is informed by our clients’ strengths. We seek out the best in your organization and help you use that to achieve your goals.
- We are adaptive and forward-looking; we strive to incorporate the latest and best thinking and to account for a rapidly changing external environment.
- We bring to our work a depth of knowledge and expertise in consulting techniques and an ease with collecting and analyzing data to inform decision-making.
- We seek out feedback from a wide variety of stakeholders to ensure that our recommendations are nuanced, holistic and reflect on-the-ground realities.
- We are committed to professional arrangements that are transparent, guided by mutually agreed upon performance requirements and professional fees.
Accounting and Finance Support Services
COO and CFO Interim contracts
Outsourced business office operations
Pre-Audit and Grant and Budget Management
Strategy and Reorganization
Time and Attendance, Payroll, Payroll reports and Payroll taxes